Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Post-Modern Geek's Guide to Sex Show #10

That's right folks! We're in the double digits!

Today's show is laidback and relaxed. I mention some of my favorite sites that I've found recently:



In Sex News today I mention:

Music in todays show is:


  1. Without You by Beat Assassins

  2. Fame featuring El Da Sensei by Fair One

  3. A Thousand Kisses by Ella Blame




FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!

Voicemail: 206-339-3297
Email: postmodern.sexgeek@gmail.com
Blog addy: postmodernsexgeek.blogspot.com or marieb.libsyn.com
My RSS URL is marieb.libsyn.com/rss



Go vote for me at Podcast Alley!
Please???? With sugar on top?????


To download the MP3 directly click here
To subscribe via a podcatcher use this addy: http://marieb.libsyn.com/rss

1 comment:

LionHeart said...

Fantastic!

Just found your podcast and I loved it. Girls like you make my day much easier. Thanks for being there.