Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And now they are so far up your uterus that they can see your tonsils

Cristina Page: HHS Moves to Define Contraception as Abortion
any woman could be denied contraception under HHS' new science


Yes. Re-read that and commit it to memory. This is Bush's big "FUCK YOU" to women in the US on behalf of the fundies. I especially hope that some of the eejits out there threatening to vote for McCain because Hillary lost read this because this is the sort of bullshit science and misogyny that will be nurtured under McCain. As far as I am concerned, any Democrat who votes for McCain out of spite deserves to hung by their genitalia while we are all allowed to point and laugh. How dare you? How dare you bargain with my body just because your person didn't win the primaries??? Fuck you and your stupid sense of entitlement. Don't dare talk to me about the unfairness of it all. How your voices weren't heard and that is why you're voting for McCain. You might as well require to wear a chador and forbid me to drive or go to school for all the good you're doing my gender. You women supporting this PAC especially need to be held accountable because you are betraying all the things you claim to stand for by supporting that Bush wannabe.

Christ have mercy but I want to punch someone right now.

*wipes up blood coming out of eyes*

No comments: